We have been working with Primary schools, Academies, Trusts and Chester and Cheshire West council for a number of years. We are fully experienced in supporting the schools for permanent Caretaking services and cover when required to do so. References are available on request. We supply Caretaking across the Northwest including, Chester, Widnes, Runcorn, Frodsham, Ellesmere Port, Manchester, Liverpool and North Wales.
The added benefits to outsourcing cleaning and care taking in your facility, whether it be a school, Private office or a housing trust is that you always will have cover. I know from running a business in the early days the fear if one of my members of staff went off sick it would mean panic would set in, phoning other staff members to come in and if they couldn’t then ultimately I would have to do it myself. For me, this meant I couldn’t get on with “running my business”. So for most of our clients that we currently provide Caretaking services to, means they can’t get on with teaching or running the school or running their facility.
The time it takes for recruitment of care takers is very time consuming. Finding the right people, reference checking and DBS checking. By outsourcing all this work leaves you to get on with what you need to.
We are also not an agency, we don’t do zero hour contracts, we pay above minimum wage and all our staff are employed. Outsourcing these types of services to a facilities Management Company brings many benefits to an establishment like yours including
- You will always have cover!!
- There is no recruitment involved for you. We supply the fully referenced & DBS checked member of staff.
- We manage the member of staff so you don’t have to.
- We pay their pensions, PAYE and Holidays
- We work with you to outline KPI’s making sure the member of staff is always full filling the job that you need them for.
- Health and safety training provided through our HR system before commencement of contract.
- Digital invoices, quality checks and reporting documents sent to your online portal each month.
- RAMS provided on commencement of contract.
- Initial induction training completed by us
So how much does this all cost? Prices do vary but our packages start from £250.00 + VAT and do go up to £800.00 + VAT per week but it’s all very specific to you and your needs. If you are considering this option and would like more information why not book a video call with our Managing Director so we can establish more details of what you require.
For further information CONTACT US so we can discuss your requirements in more detail