If you want to have a more in-depth conversation about our Washroom and Public Toilet Cleaning Service
The Nirvana Way
We work hard on developing our people on-site to retain them and improve their skills. We find that’s the best way to provide outstanding service and reduce the number of contractors needed to provide the service to a high standard. That means we can pass on a share of the cost savings too.
Above all, we aim to give our customers peace of mind that there is a reliable, robust management system in place that keeps them safe and secure and saves the hassle, time and money.
We aim to give our customers peace of mind and deliver a reliable, robust management system in place that keeps them safe and secure and saves the hassle, time and money.
Our washroom and public toilet cleaning services:
- Saves time and money for customers on the recruitment and management of staff.
- It fully managed by one of our very experienced facilities managers.
- Has remote monitoring through our management systems with a customer login to keep track of all day-to-day activity and access management performance management information.
- Provides continuos 24/7 cover.
- Delivers our service to an agreed SLA and KPIs, ensuring each on-site team members meet your needs all the time.
- Saves between 30% to 40% of employment costs. We pay pension costs, PAYE and Holiday Pay.