If you want to have a more in-depth conversation about our Caretaking Service
The Nirvana Way
Our service cuts down the employment costs to our customers and relieves them of managing the site management services and caretaking functions.
We have developed a new approach to provide all the cleaning staff and two Caretakers with the site managed by a remote site manager.
Managing the building, maintenance, cleaning and caretaking staff is ordinarily very time consuming for our Schools.
We have been running the new service over the last six months or so, and our schools are delighted with the quality of service and the savings they are making.
Our service provides full coverage, even when your caretaker goes off sick. We provide services to Schools on a retainer basis with the standards set out in a Service Level Agreement (SLA). As each SLA is bespoke, we agree on it with the school and include agreed standards and targets at the contract’s commencement.
We are not an agency, we value our staff and their development, and we know how vital retaining our staff as long term team members are. We don’t like zero-hours contracts, so all staff are directly employed and contracted for a set number of hours, we pay more than the minimum wage, providing pensions and paid holiday.
We keep down admin costs by sending all our invoices digitally. All our quality checks and report documents are available in a customer portal accessed via a secure login.
Our Caretakers come with all the relevant qualifications and are DBS and reference checked. We provide a comprehensive training package before they start on site.
Our training package is provided online and includes the following:
- Manual Handling
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness
- Safeguarding Children Level 1
- Fire awareness / Marshall
- Legionella and Legionnaires Disease Awareness
- Working at height
- Long Term Partnership, Quality, Peace of Mind and Cost reduction- the Nirvana way
Long term partnerships are essential to us, and that’s how we have built the business in the last ten years.
We work hard on developing our people on-site to retain them and improve their skills. We find that’s the best way to provide outstanding service and reduce the number of contractors needed to provide the service to a high standard. That means we can pass on a share of the cost savings too.
Above all, we aim to give our Schools peace of mind that there is a reliable, robust management system in place that keeps them safe and secure and saves the hassle, time and money.
Our School Caretaking and Site Management Service :
- Saves time and money for schools on the recruitment and management of staff
- Provides cover for all soft services
- Is fully managed by one of our very experienced facilities managers
- Has remote monitoring through our management systems with a customer login to keep track of all day to day activity and access management performance management information.
- Provides continuos 24/7 cover
- Deliver our service to an agreed SLA and KPI’s, ensuring each on-site team members meet your needs all the time.
- Saves between 30% to 40% of employment costs. We pay pension costs, PAYE and Holiday Pay.
We aim to give our Schools peace of mind and deliver a reliable, robust management system in place that keeps them safe and secure and saves the hassle, time and money.
So how much does this all cost?
Our prices vary, but our packages start from £250.00 + VAT per week; the pricing is specific to each school and its needs.