If you want to have a more in-depth conversation about our School Cleaning Service
The Nirvana Way
We keep down admin costs by sending all our invoices digitally. All our quality checks and report documents are available in a customer portal accessed via a secure login.
Our cleaners are DBS and reference checked. We provide a comprehensive training package before they start on site.
Long term partnerships are essential to us, and that’s how we have built the business in the last ten years.
We work hard on developing our people on-site to retain them and improve their skills. We find that’s the best way to provide outstanding service and reduce the number of contractors needed to provide the service to a high standard. That means we can pass on a share of the cost savings too.
Above all, we aim to give our Schools peace of mind that there is a reliable, robust management system in place that keeps them safe and secure and saves the hassle, time and money.
Our washroom and public toilet cleaning services:
- Saves time and money for schools on the recruitment and management of staff
- Is fully managed by one of our very experienced facilities managers
- Has remote monitoring through our management systems with a customer login to keep track of all day to day activity and access
- management performance management information.
- Provides continuos 24/7 cover
- Delivers our service to an agreed SLA and KPI’s, ensuring each on-site team members meet your needs all the time.
- Saves between 30% to 40% of employment costs. We pay pension costs, PAYE and Holiday Pay.
So how much does this all cost?
Our prices vary, but our packages start from £250.00 + VAT per week; the pricing is specific to each school and its needs.